Lachlan has extensive experience in the redevelopment of commercial and industrial sites for adaptive re-use and onsale and re-leasing.
He is known for solving and bringing complicated and unresolved developments to an economic solution, adopting a clear-sighted approach to the commercial resolution of real estate transactions. Lachlan places an emphasis on client communication, particularly in relation to responsiveness and reporting issues as they arise.
Lachlan’s clients include Abacus Property, Pitt Street Real Estate Partners, W Property , as well as other ASX listed or institutional companies.
Lachlan’s expertise includes:
- Commercial property development
- Joint ventures involving property development and creation of real estate assets
- Strata and stratum subdivision
- Structuring of property developments
- Sale by off the plan for commercial, retail, industrial and residential property
- Recovery and mortgagee in possession sales, especially for commercial and retail sites
- Acting on the acquisition and subsequent redevelopment of 350 George St, Sydney. This project involved complex strata staging over different development levels, uses and time frames.
- Acting for a retirement village developer and manager in Sydney metro and regional areas.
- Acting for Royal Agricultural Society of NSW in re-development and management of the Showground site at Homebush.
- Advising developers (some listed, some institutions, others private developers) in the development and sale of 800+ residential apartments, 60+ retail lots, 120+ commercial suites and 19 industrial lots all by off the plan sales in FY 2019.
- Acting on the sale and purchase of office buildings in Sydney city, North Sydney, Pennant Hills as well as industrial portfolios in greater Sydney.
- Property ,