Ben has 25 years' experience as a commercial lawyer acting on a range of property transactions including acquisitions, sales, leasing and development of real estate. With a strong background in property development and building / construction, he has unique insights into industry specific issues. He is renowned for his expertise in property development, delivering innovative commercial solutions in relation to complex property matters and providing exceptional client service.
Ben’s clients include ASX listed companies, the ACT Government and numerous private developers within the ACT and surrounding NSW region.
Ben’s expertise includes:
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing
- Property development including subdivision and development of land
- Community Title and Unit Title (ACT)
- Development of residential, commercial and mixed use projects
- Town planning and Heritage issues
- Environment Law relating to Property (contaminated sites)
- Banking and Financial Services
- Building and Construction contracts
- Structuring advice.
- Acting for PEET/Mirvac (Googong Township Pty Ltd) in relation to development of Googong Estate NSW, a master planned estate which will contain over 6000 dwellings once completed.
- Acting for Teneriffe Land Owner Pty Ltd in relation to a 400 lot land subdivision development in Goulburn NSW.
- Acting for POD Projects in relation to a number of residential and mixed use developments in the ACT.
- Acting for Capital Projects Group in relation to a 240 unit development in Greenway, ACT.
- Acting for Glavcorp in relation to a 160 unit mixed use development in Gungahlin, ACT.
- Acting for JW Land in relation to a residential development in Watson, ACT.
- Acting for Antalija Group in relation to a number of residential developments in Moncrieff, Lawson and Watson ACT.
- Acting for Coda Property Group in relation to residential developments in Greenway, Moncrieff and Taylor ACT.
- Recommended Lawyer, Property and Real Estate, Doyle’s Guide.
- Property ,