Anthony has more than 25 years’ experience in the property industry, working in Australia as the head of a top tier property practice and working overseas on major corporate land transactions and developments.
As a Property Law Accredited Specialist with the Law Institute of Victoria, Anthony has a strong commercial focus with a proven ability to work with key external and internal managers to achieve commercial objectives.
He is efficient, accurate and comfortable with complexity and provides practical and precise legal advice to some of Australia’s largest companies.
Anthony has expertise in the following areas:
- Contracts of sale for purchase and sale of private and public assets
- Broadacre subdivisions and developments
- Subdivisions and multi storey developments
- Property joint ventures
- Advising on owners corporations
- Development agreements
- Advising on environmental issues
- Golf course and marina developments
- Commercial, retail and industrial conveyancing
- Finance for the purchase and sale of private and public assets
- Advising on the purchase and development of 299 King Street, Melbourne, a development with over 475 apartments. It is a joint venture agreement with two Melbourne property development companies.
- Advising on the land subdivision and development of over 1,000 residential lots in Fyansford, Victoria.
- Advising on the lease of 461 Bourke Street, Melbourne.
- Advising on the development of EQ Tower at 141 A’Beckett Street, Melbourne, a 633 apartment tower over 63 levels.
- Advising on the joint venture agreement with a local Council and a water board for a sustainability hub.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Recommended Lawyer, Real Estate, The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific
- Accredited Specialist, Property Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- Property ,