Tony is a leading corporate advisory practitioner with a particular interest in mergers and acquisitions and equity capital market transactions. He has advised on many major M&A deals and IPOs over his career, leading his team through complex due diligence exercises and sale processes in a number of sectors.
Tony is recognised as commercial and driven to get the job done, continually striving to achieve the best possible results for his clients. His background in corporate finance combined with his considerable cross-border experience has solidified his role as a specialist within corporate law.
Tony’s client include Cardno Ltd (ASX: CDD), Cokal Ltd (ASX: CKA), Perpetual Equity Investment Company Ltd (ASX: PIC), Morgans Corporate Finance and Wilsons Corporate Finance.
Tony’s expertise includes:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Equity Capital Markets
- Corporate Advisory
- Corporate Governance
- General Commercial law
- Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules advice
- Corporate Structuring.
- Advising Perpetual Equity Investment Company Limited (ASX: PIC) on its Entitlement Offer and General Offer under a prospectus raising $100m.
- Advising Princess Polly Group on it sale process resulting in US private equity firm, Summit Capital, taking a controlling stake in the business.
- Advising Cardno Ltd (ASX: CDD) on numerous bolt on acquisitions including Suresearch, Trilabs and TGM Group.
- Advising Klinge & Co on the sale of its Tyre Information Technology business to Michelin.
- Advising Morgans and Wilsons as underwriters counsel on Accelerated Entitlement Offer undertaken by Silver Chef Ltd (ASX: SIV).
- Advising Self Storage Management Solutions on $40m equity injection.
- Advising Cokal Ltd (ASX: CKA) on contracts including Convertible Note Deed and Royalty and on ASX listing rule matters.
- Recommended Lawyer, Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Equity Capital Markets Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Best Lawyers in Australia.
- Recommended Lawyer, Corporate and M&A, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific.
- Recommended Lawyer, Corporate/Commercial Law, Doyle’s Guide.