Lauren is part of the Corporate Advisory team and has a focus on secured and unsecured structured real estate transactions, as well as debt and equity backed finance transactions.
She has a unique offering for clients as she can not only assist them with their financing work, but also has a solid skill set in corporate matters with a genuine understanding of the real estate industry. She has considerable experience with acting for both lenders and borrowers in a range of complex finance matters, including syndicated and security trust loan arrangements, in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
She also assists clients with all corporate advisory matters, including shareholders and unitholders agreements, mergers and acquisitions and general commercial agreements.
When paired with her strong technical ability, Lauren’s dedication to achieving her clients’ outcomes and personalised service is what ensures she maintains her strong reputation in the industry.
Lauren’s expertise includes:
- Structured real estate finance
- Debt and equity backed finance
- Syndicated and security trust arrangements
- Personal Property Securities Act security interests
- Secured note arrangements
- Shareholder and unitholder issues
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Acting for GPS Investment Fund Limited by assisting with their acquisition, refinance, construction and residual stock facilities for residential developments in South East Queensland. These loans include syndicated facilities with other similar sized financiers.
- Acting for Regatta Capital in relation to their loan facilities to developer borrowers, as well as assisting them with documenting secured note facilities used to establish the funds to finance their loans.
- Assisting BPM Group with negotiating the finance for the notable Shadow Play development in South Bank, Victoria. This transaction involved syndicated senior and mezzanine facilities with 4 financiers and required significant work across multiple jurisdictions.
- Acting for Stable Property Group in relation to their financing requirements for projects in Rosebery and Newport, New South Wales. This work involved negotiating pre-works, combined senior and mezzanine and residual stock facilities with bank and second tier lenders.
- Assisting Hyecorp Properties with negotiating facilities for 3 key projects in Lane Cove and Sutherland, New South Wales.
- Assisting VIMG with the acquisition and finance facilities for 48 established residential units in Macquarie Park, New South Wales.