Pablo has extensive experience in commercial, retail, industrial and development land sales and acquisitions. He is a trusted advisor on development projects, advising from the commencement of transactions - including structuring advice, property due diligence and complex contract negotiations - through to completion.
Pablo acts for a number of institutional and significant corporate landlords as well as high profile tenants across their Australia-wide leasing portfolios, commonly involving complex and high value leasing arrangements and advice.
Pablo is well regarded by his clients for his commercial acumen, exceptional client service and commitment to understanding their business objectives, thereby delivering commercially driven and strategic advice.
Pablo’s expertise includes:
- Acting for purchasers and sellers alike on sales and acquisitions of major commercial, retail and industrial assets
- Legal due diligence and structuring advice for property assets
- Complex contractual negotiations
- Advising on high value agreements for lease and leases pertaining to major developments and redevelopments
- Development and subdivision of land and buildings
- Advisory work such as lease disputes, make good obligations, maintenance, rights of quiet enjoyment and termination rights (amongst others)
- Advising landlords and tenants alike on their retail, industrial and office property holdings including leasing, disputes, licensing and various other contracts
- Fluent in both written and spoken Spanish and accredited at tertiary level.
- Acting in one 2017’s largest property deals, being the sale of HQ South Tower, 520 Wickham Street Fortitude Valley QLD, and simultaneous acquisition of 628 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC, to and from M&G Real Estate.
- Advising on pre-purchase due diligence and acquisition of 114 William St, Melbourne.
- Advising on pre-purchase due diligence and acquisition of 525 Flinders St, Melbourne.
- Acting for a private family in the $80m sale of a major Melbourne city office building with complex works program and settlement procedures.
- Acting for Qualitas on The Knoxia residential development in Wantirna South (Vic), an apartment development of 94 units.
- Acting for AFIAA Australia on its major redevelopment of 60 Union Street, Pyrmont, inclusive of lease advice and pre-committing more than 11,000m2.
- Advising a major institutional client on the redevelopment of a major office asset including pre-development lease advice as well as pre-commitment high value Agreements for Lease and Leases to major tenants of 10,000m2 +.
- Acting for Wilson Parking across its lease and management portfolio in Victoria and Queensland.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Recommended Lawyer, Leasing, Doyle’s Guide.
- Recommended Lawyer, Real Estate, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific.