Lynda has over 15 years of extensive experience in the areas of property law and related commercial law. Lynda advises a large range of individuals and national and local companies and groups on all aspects of property, from acquisition to development, leasing and disposal and all areas in between.
Lynda brings particular expertise in property purchases and sales and leasing transactions from simple to complex. She regularly advises on retail and commercial leases and all associated aspects and issues.
She is known for providing prompt and exceptional client service and clear and concise legal advice, including considering all commercial issues to provide practical and effective solutions. Lynda’s experience and knowledge allow her to give commercial and considered advice to obtain the best result for her clients.
Lynda’s clients include both local and national developers and landlords/owners along with tenants, business owners and property agencies.
Lynda’s expertise includes:
- Acting for landlords and tenants in drafting, reviewing and advising on leases and associated leasing documents for all types of properties
- Advising on all aspects and requirements under the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreements Act 1985 (WA)
- Registration of all types of transactions and documents at Landgate and advising on all issues and requirements of registration
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on the sale and purchase of all types of properties, including due diligence and settlement
- Drafting and reviewing all types of documents and advising on strata titles, subdivisions and off the plan strata contracts
- Preparing subdivision development documents such as restrictive covenants, easements and owner agreements and co-ordinating with surveyors and planning advisors to finalise and register
- Preparing, reviewing, negotiating and completing sale and purchase of business contracts, including sales of assets, shares or units and dealing with all other associated documents and requirements, such as transfer forms and PPSR securities and releases
- Acting for and advising a large local developer on the leasing and sale of a $25m retail and commercial development, including tenants conducting businesses such as service station/convenience store, sale of electrical and home goods, gyms, sale of fast food and sale of kitchen goods.
- Acting for and advising a large local developer on the acquisition and leasing of a substantive retail and commercial development, including tenants conducting businesses such as service station/convenience store, sale of fast food and sale of vehicle parts and accessories.
- Acting for and advising a large local developer on the leasing of multiple retail and commercial developments, including negotiating leases with tenants conducting businesses such as large format supermarkets, service station/convenience store, sale of fast food and numerous specialties.
- Acting on the contract and sale of strata office properties in the Perth CBD.
- Acting for a national service station tenant on the leasing of multiple sites.
- Property ,