Michael has been a commercial litigator for almost 15 years. He joined Mills Oakley in 2016, having previously worked as a Senior Associate at international law firms Ashurst and King & Wood Mallesons.
Michael prides himself on his ability to quickly get to the heart of a dispute and, at the same time, master its detail — while staying focused on achieving the best results for his clients.
Michael’s experience is extensive. He has acted for multinationals, ASX-listed companies, private companies, government bodies and enterprises (Commonwealth, State and local) and high net worth individuals.
Michael’s expertise includes:
- Commercial litigation in superior courts
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Regulatory enquiries and investigations
- Class actions
- Schemes of arrangement for mergers and acquisitions.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Recognised Lawyer, Alternative Dispute Resolution, The Best Lawyers Australia
- Commercial Disputes ,