Lynda has over 15 years’ professional experience advising clients on corporate and financial services legal matters, starting her legal career with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission before moving to private practice. Lynda’s experience as a specialist corporate advisor is complemented by her well-honed skills managing large multi-disciplinary projects for clients.
Lynda’s clients range from boutique financial services houses through to ASX listed entities in various industries, and global corporations.
Lynda is well known for resolving complex client challenges with a clear outcome focus.
Lynda’s expertise includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions (public and private).
- Financial services regulation.
- Wholesale and retail funds – structuring, capital raising, and management.
- Equity capital markets.
- Corporate governance and boardroom advisory
- WAM Capital Limited on its takeover bid for Contango Income Generator Limited.
- AMP Limited sale of AMP Life Limited, leading multi-disciplinary teams supporting regulatory response and operating model design.
- Qube Holdings Limited on its Singapore/Indonesia joint venture with Singatac (undisclosed) and its joint venture with Tonen General (Japan) to acquire National Terminals Limited ($150 million).
- MindChamps (Singapore) acquisitions of six Australian childcare centres (undisclosed).
- Establishment of Ecstra Foundation, a not for profit organisation to improve financial literacy in Australia receiving $65 million in funding from ASIC’s BBSW enforcement actions and further federal government contributions.
- Undisclosed offshore bidder for Novotech Limited tender (over $300 million).
- OrotonGroup Limited on its joint venture with (and subsequent divestment of) Brooks Brothers Australia Limited.
- Numerous IPOs and secondary raisings for listed investment companies, as well as capital raising for infrastructure, financial services, and other industries.
- M&A / Corporate Advisory ,