Lloyd is a leading property lawyer.
Clients value Lloyd's ability to quickly and effectively close out leasing deals and capital transactions. He provides fast, clear and commercial advice and is a skilled negotiator.
Lloyd is experienced with all types of commercial property transactions across Australia. He acts for office, industrial and retail landlords, tenants, purchasers and vendors in matters including:
- leasing, acquisitions and sales;
- property development; and
- property projects and due diligence.
Lloyd’s career highlights include acting for:
- A-REITs including Charter Hall on their national office and industrial assets and Investa on their national office assets;
- private fund and asset managers including Fife Capital on various industrial acquisitions and sales, 151 Property on industrial leasing and MARQ on office acquisitions and leasing;
- offshore groups including SLMC, Tong Eng and ARA on their Australian real estate investments;
- Singapore listed ARA in the acquisition of a portfolio of 11 east coast industrial assets for $418 million and the landmark Southgate complex in Melbourne for $578 million; and
- national retailers including Kmart, Myer and Bunnings on leasing and development matters across Australia.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Recognised Lawyer, Property & Real Estate Rising Stars, Doyle’s Guide (2018, 2019, 2020)