Lloyd is a leading property lawyer.
Clients value Lloyd's ability to quickly and effectively close out leasing deals and capital transactions. He provides fast, clear and commercial advice and is a skilled negotiator.
Lloyd is experienced with all types of commercial property transactions across Australia. He acts for office, industrial and retail landlords, tenants, purchasers and vendors in matters including:
- leasing, acquisitions and sales
- property development
- property projects and due diligence
Lloyd’s career highlights include acting for:
- A-REITs including Charter Hall on their national office and industrial assets and Investa on their national office assets.
- private fund and asset managers including Fife Capital on various industrial acquisitions and sales, 151 Property on industrial leasing and MARQ on office acquisitions and leasing.
- offshore groups including SLMC, Tong Eng and ARA on their Australian real estate investments.
- Singapore listed ARA in the acquisition of a portfolio of 11 east coast industrial assets for $418 million and the landmark Southgate complex in Melbourne for $578 million
- national retailers including Kmart, Myer and Bunnings on leasing and development matters across Australia.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Recognised Lawyer, Property & Real Estate Rising Stars (2018, 2019, 2020), Doyle’s Guide
- Property ,