Lauren is an accomplished senior lawyer with extensive experience in a wide range of property transactions for both public and private landlords and tenants in the drafting, negotiating and enforcement of leases and licences across all jurisdictions in Australia.
She specialises in high-volume retail, commercial and office leasing, servicing many of Australia’s leading landlords and tenants. She has also acted for local and State government departments and agencies and local and foreign corporations in relation to property acquisitions and disposals and a wide range of commercial property developments.
Lauren is highly regarded for her strategic advice and commercial and client-centric approach, proven by her commitment to understanding her clients’ businesses and delivering on their objectives efficiently with practical and innovative solutions.
Lauren’s expertise includes:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating documentation for her clients’ national lease portfolios
- Enforcement of retail leases and licences across all Australian jurisdictions
- Commercial leasing including those with complex fitout processes
- Transactional due diligence of property assets
- Shopping centre lease transactions
Lauren’s career highlights including acting for:
- national retailers including EssilorLuxottica and Retail Zoo on the leasing of stores across their respective national portfolios (retail and commercial) including lease document reviews, advice and negotiations.
- A-REITs including Charter Hall on their national office assets.
- Queen Victoria Market on leasing and licensing matters, including through its redevelopment and related complex advice.
- Futuro Capital in the redevelopment and related lease transactions at 235 Bourke Street, Melbourne.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Bachelor of Laws (Deakin University) – 2008
- Bachelor of Arts (major in International Politics) – 2008
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Property Council of Australia
- Property ,