Karen is acknowledged by clients as having the ability to achieve results which are commercially sound without necessarily having to resort to litigation and to do so expeditiously.
Karen’s expertise includes:
- Front end advice on development applications, set backs, offsets, yields
- Advising and representing clients at local government/DAP meetings
- Back end representation in the State Administrative Tribunal, the Supreme Court of WA and Court of Appeal
- Representing Peringillup Nominees Pty Ltd in the Supreme Court of WA on a section 211 Land Administration Act compensation claim.
- Representing Frank Tomasi Nominees Pty Ltd in the Supreme Court of WA on a section 211 Land Administration Act compensation claim.
- Advising Trandos Farms on a subdivision application.
- Advising a regional local government on conditions for approval of a cotton gin processing plant.
- Advising a regional local government on a claim for standdown, demobilisation and pandemic interruption costs relating to the construction of a road to an indigenous community.
- Advising and document creation for a regional local government related to construction of a widening apron at a regional air strip and the leasing of carpark space.
- Providing probity advisory services to a metropolitan regional council related to a tender offering for the construction of a food organic green organic processing plant.
- Planning & Environment ,