Jamie has over 15 years’ experience advising and representing large institutional clients in the High, Federal, Supreme and County Courts.
He has broad experience in relation to commercial litigation matters that he has acted in. He values the strategic side to all matters in which he has advised on, providing clear and exceptional client service at all times.
Jamie also has many years of proven experience in the management of large teams of junior practitioners involved in large litigation.
Jamie’s expertise includes:
- Large scale project litigation
- Class actions
- Regulatory investigations
- Compliance and policy related matters
- Acting on behalf of Timbercorp Finance Pty Ltd (In Liq) in relation to its debt recovery program.
- Acting on behalf various aged care providers in responding to information requests in the Aged Care Royal Commissions.
- Acting on behalf of various Victorian Government bodies in relation to the Black Saturday bushfires.