Greg is a seasoned Property Partner with a wealth of experience spanning over 15 years. His expertise lies in a wide range of property transactions, including acquisitions, disposals, and development of real estate. Greg has a strong focus on commercial matters and works closely with key stakeholders to achieve optimal outcomes. He is highly regarded for his in-depth understanding of property development and construction, providing innovative solutions and exceptional client service. Greg's client portfolio includes institutional investors, developers, government authorities, and private clients. His professionalism, efficiency, and ability to navigate complex property issues make him a trusted advisor in the industry.
Greg’s expertise includes:
- Acting on acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial development sites
- Advising clients on all forms of title and land uses including crown land, leasehold land, property due diligence, easements and covenants
- Advising all aspects of residential property development from due diligence through to settlement
- Structuring and implementing development projects including joint ventures, development management agreements and project delivery agreements.
- Implementing the latest technology for off the plan conveyancing management.
- Acting for developers in commercial property development
- Acting for clients on recovery and mortgagee in possession sales
- Advising on strata and stratum subdivision
- Acted for industrial property developer in the divestment of cold store industrial property assets and creation of a private investment structure.
- Advised on the acquisition of various residential development sites for master planned residential development in Wollongong, Cambewarra regions.
- Negotiated and established a joint venture between two residential developers for rezoning and development of a project encompassing a 400 lot residential subdivision, commercial and industrial park.
- Managing all property law matters for several residential subdivision developments in Cambewarra including negotiations with Council, and neighbouring stakeholders, drafting master contracts, easements, implementing volume conveyancing system using the latest technology.
- Negotiated mining license lease and charge over securitisation for Richmond Valley Council.
- Advised commercial developer on a joint venture and medical centre developments in Western Sydney.
- Advised a Singaporean based investor on due diligence, site acquisition, and redevelopment for an equestrian complex.
- Assisted government client in negotiations with Sydney Airport Corporation.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Greg was Finalist in the Lawyers Weekly Partner of the Year Awards multiple times in the following categories:
- 2019 – Government & Real Estate
- 2020 – Government & Real Estate
- Property ,