Edwina is a real estate lawyer with over 10 years’ experience working for clients ranging from listed and unlisted financial and property institutions to private property owners, occupiers and developers.
She has particular expertise in leasing and large scale acquisitions and disposals.
Edwina is known for providing commercial and practical advice. Her expertise is consolidated by her previous role as in-house counsel.
Edwina’s clients include institutional clients such as GPT, Industria and Logos.
Edwina’s expertise includes:
- Leasing, including commercial and industrial leasing
- Large scale disposals and acquisitions
- Acting for childcare operators in relation to their property requirements including leasing, sales and purchases
- Property structuring (including joint ventures).
- Acting for GPT in relation to the lease of 750 Collins Street, Docklands, Victoria to Monash College Pty Ltd.
- Acting for GPT on its acquisition of 4 industrial buildings at Sunshine, Victoria.
- Advising LaSalle Investment Management in its sale of AM 60 to Dexus and the disposal of 45 Gosport Street, Hemmant.
- Acting for AMP and Billbergia in relation to Invesco’s investment into the Skytower development.
- Advising Primewest on the sale of three of its office buildings in Queensland, being the sale of 99 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane, 108 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley and 1 Breakfast Creek Road, Newstead.
- Acting for Goodman in its leasing of its industrial parks at Redbank Motorway Estate and Lytton Motorway Estate including the lease to TNT.
- Acting for childcare centres branded Petit Early Learning Journey and Harmony Early Learning Journey in relation to the leasing, acquisition and sale of various centres.
- Property ,