Annoushka has over 15 years of experience in providing client-focussed, strategic, commercial and innovative legal advice for clients in the property and development sector. Her clients include listed corporations, joint ventures and government development authorities, as well as a range of privately held property developers and commercial entities.
Annoushka’s experience includes negotiating, structuring and documenting major urban development projects throughout Australia as well as major mixed use developments, significant urban renewal projects and a wide range of residential developments, including broad acre, mixed use, strata and community title developments. Annoushka is also experienced in matters involving commercial buildings, industrial estates, retail shopping centres, construction contracts and infrastructure agreements.
Annoushka’s expertise includes:
- All aspects of residential property development through to settlement
- Community master plans
- Acquisition and sale of residential, commercial and industrial development sites
- Due diligence of property assets
- Subdivisions and Community and Strata Titled Divisions
- Infrastructure Agreements and Land Management Agreements
- Large-scale residential towers
- Joint ventures and structuring
- Leasing, predominantly bulky goods
- Acting for a Villawood in negotiations with Renewal SA for the acquisition of the site known as Oakden Rise.
- Advising Villawood in relation to the documentation required for a community owned facility “Club” outside of a community corporation in South Australia and the associated Incorporation of the Club.
- Acting for the Fairland Group in relation to their acquisition of the largest infill site in the Adelaide CBD.
- Advising Cedar Woods in relation to the first Over 55 Apartment Tower in South Australia.
- Acting for Costa Property and Grange Developments in relation to their acquisition of a substantial site at Gifford Hill.
- Acting for the CRG, Peet and BuildTec consortium in relation to their successful RFP to Renewal SA for a site at Forestville.
- Acting for Peet Tonsley in relation to a substantial inset power and recycled water network for its residential development.
- Acting for developers in relation to commercial/retail developments in the Adelaide CBD ranging from 6 storeys to 25 storeys.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (National) – SA Director
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (South Australia) – Executive
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Forestville Basketball Club – Board Member
- Flinders University Basketball Club – Life Member
- Best Lawyer, Real Property Law, Best Lawyers™ Australia
- Best Lawyer, Construction/Infrastructure Law, Best Lawyers™ Australia