Andrew is a trusted advisor to listed and unlisted clients of all sizes, from ASX200 companies to start-ups. He is renowned for providing exceptional client service and practical commercial and strategic advice. Clients regularly describe Andrew as a pleasure to work with.
In addition, Andrew has deep corporate and commercial experience across a diverse range of industry sectors and a proven track record of managing & leading teams to successfully deliver corporate transactions. He has deep policy, regulatory & litigation experience, having previously worked for both the Attorney General’s Department, and the Takeovers Panel executive.
Andrew’s expertise includes:
- Private and public mergers & acquisitions
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate governance
- Capital raisings
- Corporations Act & regulatory compliance
- Australia’s foreign investment regime.
- Advising a leading international consumer and commercial services company on multiple Australian acquisitions and governance matters.
- Advising a leading marine services provider on multiple Australian share and asset acquisitions in Western Australia and Queensland.
- Acting for a leading Western Australian provider of child care services on the sale of multiple child care businesses to a public unlisted company.
- Advising a leading Australian broker on multiple proposed capital raise transactions, in lead manager and underwriting roles.
- Advising an ASX-listed company with global operations on the refinance of its debt facilities, and on corporate and commercial projects generally.
- Advising the principal of one of Western Australia’s largest distributors of bulk fuels and lubricants in relation to all aspects of the sale of a 50% shareholding stake to a global energy business.
- Advising a listed company in relation to the proposed sale and purchase transaction and resulting change in nature of activities and re-compliance with chapters 1 & 2 of the ASX listing rules.
- M&A / Corporate Advisory ,