Stuart is a business succession and estate planning lawyer for entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
He has an extensive background in wills, trusts and estates, corporate and commercial law, and property law, and a special interest in assisting owners and investors plan for, structure and execute critical events in their professional and personal lives.
He acts for clients in a broad range of industries including real estate, e-commerce, manufacturing, franchising, farming, construction and professional services.
Stuart is known for his problem solving capabilities and his commercial acumen in legal matters. His tax expertise and corporate experience enable him to bring insight and value to all matters.
Stuart is a long term adviser to a number of non-profit and charitable bodies. He has a particular interest in social justice for disaffected young people.
He is a regular contributor to legal and industry publications and events.
Stuart is married with four children.
Stuart’s expertise includes:
- Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Commercial Law
- Property Law
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Legal Practitioner of the High Court, Federal Court and Supreme Court of Queensland.
- Chartered Tax Adviser, Taxation Institute of Australia.
- Masters of Taxation, University of New South Wales (ATAX).
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland.
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Queensland.