Andrew has a range of experience in successfully protecting client’s interests to reach desired outcomes either by alternate dispute resolution or through the court processes.
Andrew has a reputation for being incisive, energetic and determined – traits which are highly valued by his clients. He has conducted a number of appeals in the High Court of Australia, as well as appeals and trials in the Federal, Supreme, County and Magistrates Courts and also specialist tribunals.
He is renowned for providing exceptional client service, sharp legal and strategic advice and know-how in successfully steering and resolving complex disputes.
Andrew’s expertise includes:
- Alternate dispute resolution including acting in mediations and expert determinations
- Secured finance recovery
- Running of complex trials in all courts and tribunals
- Acting for a major developer in a dispute with a former joint venture partner.
- Claim in the Supreme Court for breaches of trust.
- Acting for a vendor in a disputed contract of sale including an appeal to the Court of Appeal.
- Defending a claim for breaches of intellectual property rights.
- Advising a multi-national company in respect to competition issues.
- Advising a number of developers as to their rights following the liquidation of a construction company.
- Construction disputes for both domestic and commercial buildings.
- Disputed will claims.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Recommended Lawyer, Dispute Resolution, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific