Nirupa has particular expertise in corporate insolvency, restructuring and litigious and advisory insolvency work.
Nirupa brings a variety of experience from her role as a high level advisor on a number of pre-insolvency engagements, receiverships, voluntary administrations, deeds of company arrangement, restructurings and liquidations.
Nirupa previously worked in the area of Restructuring and Insolvency at international law firms in England.
Nirupa’s expertise includes:
- Corporate insolvency
- Prosecuting claims under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)
- Advising on a variety of issues relating to the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth)
- Undertaking debt and asset recovery
- Advising on complex contractual and general commercial disputes including breach of contract claims, shareholder disputes, debt recovery, equitable and trust based claims
- Acting in mediations, alternative dispute resolution and matters before all courts
- Directors Duties.
- Advising the administrators of Cooper & Oxley Builders Pty Ltd.
- Advising the administrators of Kingsford Hardware & Timber.
- Advising the Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Limited on a range of security and enforcement related issues.
- Regularly advising the Department of Employment on a range of matters relating to the Fair Entitlements Guarantee Scheme.
- Advising the administrators and liquidators of RAG Property Group Pty Ltd.
- Advising the Receivers & Managers appointed to Amerind Pty Ltd.