Paul has been in practice for 43 years and has a wealth of experience in commercial litigation including several multi-party class actions.
He was a partner with a Sydney Law firm for approximately 26 years where he supervised a team of commercial litigation lawyers where he acted in numerous large cases and in all New South Wales civil courts as well as the Federal Court of Australia.
He has advised on and undertook litigation relating to trademark disputes.
He was also admitted to the Supreme Court of State of Colorado where he practised as an attorney for approximately 10 years mainly in complex multi-party construction cases acting for architects and design engineers.
Paul’s expertise includes:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Asbestos litigation in the Dust Diseases Tribunal of NSW.
- Commercial litigation in the Local Court, District Court and Supreme Court of NSW.
- Disputes under the Building and Construction Industry (Security of Payments) Act.
- Managing a portfolio of recovery actions in the Dust diseases Tribunal.
- Advising and making submissions regarding several substantial formalise costs disputes.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Member of the Law Society of NSW.