Mark is an insurance expert who has practised exclusively in insurance litigation over a 20-year career focussed on the Perth market.
Working across all aspects of insurance law, Mark has expertise in workers’ compensation and employers’ indemnity, public and products liability, property damage, motor vehicle, occupiers’ liability and engineering and contract works claims.
Mark handles all variety of workers’ compensation claims with a special expertise in the fast developing area of psychiatric injury claims.
Mark’s advice is frequently sought in matters of statutory interpretation, policy indemnity issues, quantum for catastrophic claims and complex liability disputes. He acts for a range of insurers, self-insured corporations, insurance schemes and Local and State Government bodies.
Mark’s expertise includes:
- Workers’ compensation
- Public and products liability
- Motor vehicle – injury and damage
- Professional indemnity
- Policy interpretation and coverage advice.
- Recommended Lawyer, Insurance Law, Best Lawyers in Australia.
- Recommended Lawyer, Workers Compensation (Defendant), Doyle’s Guide.