Amelia commenced her legal career in 2014 and now practises exclusively in Wills and Estates. She has particular interest in deceased estates and litigious matters relating to complex grants of administration, family provision claims, Will validity and elder abuse claims. She also often represents clients in attorney disputes and in apppointments of administrators and guardians in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Amelia is an empathic lawyer who takes a holistic approach to her matters. She has strong advocacy and communication skills.
Amelia’s expertise includes:
- Estate planning (including Wills and powers of attorney)
- Deceased estates (including application for probate, letters of administration and complex grants of representation, administering deceased estates)
- Estate litigation (including family provision claims, Will validity claims, disputes between executors, trust disputes)
- VCAT (including removal of attorneys, administrator and guardianship applications)
- Elder law (including elder abuse)
Professional Members / Accreditation & Activities
- Bachelor of Laws (graduated with honours), Deakin University – 2013
- Bachelor of Arts (graduated with distinction), Deakin University – 2013
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Private Advisory ,