Technology, Media & Telecommunications
Mills Oakley has a dedicated team of lawyers who specialise in general commercial, technology, media and telecommunications matters, with a number having worked in senior in-house roles. Our lawyers have extensive experience in structuring, drafting, negotiating and managing complex commercial arrangements and advising on a broad range of commercial, technology, media and telecommunication matters, including:
- Commercial supply and service arrangements (including managed service and outsource agreements, consultancy agreements, software and hardware acquisition agreements, systems integration agreements, and support and maintenance agreements);
- Distribution and channel arrangements;
- Strategic alliance arrangements;
- Research and development arrangements (including software development and support agreements);
- Telecommunications infrastructure and carriage services arrangements (including voice, data and mobile service agreements, network design and management agreements and call/data centre agreements);
- Software licensing arrangements;
- Sponsorship and marketing arrangements;
- Content supply arrangements;
- Cloud computing and data hosting arrangements;
- E-commerce arrangements and internet related issues (including advising on internet transactions, content regulation, data protection, spam and privacy);
- Offshoring arrangements (including advising on trans-border data flows and regulations); and
- Advising on the commercialisation and protection of intellectual property rights.
The team provides practical and commercially focused advice to corporate clients across a broad range of industries.