Vince has been a recognised leader in the field of government, commercial and administrative law for more than 28 years. He has extensive experience in general public and private sector reform policies operating within Australia, and provides strategic and policy-based advice within these frameworks.
Vince has acted for a variety of major Commonwealth Departments and private sector clients and not for profits.
Vince’s knowledge of how to mitigate risk factors is advantageous for both clients and peers. With high level experience in all aspects of commercial law, he has a strong focus on contract negotiation, contract law, contract management and probity. Vince’s experience ensures the successful performance and development of commercial entities.
Vince’s expertise includes:
- High level strategic business and commercial advice
- Strategic planning, leadership and negotiation skills
- Strong focus on IT contracts
- Liability risk assessment, analysis and advice
- Accountability (governance and fraud)
- Joint ventures
- Competitive tendering
- Probity and grant administration
- Advice on acquisition and sustainment strategies
- Advice on procurement plans.
- Acting as second counsel and lead partner for the Department of Communication’s Mobile Black Spot Program.
- Acting as team lead for the Department of Social Services’ Integrated Budget Solution Project.
- Advising the Defence Support Group Garrison on a $250m supply, logistics and management project.
- Advising the Australian Renewable Energy Agency on the procurement of its whole of agency ICT and telecommunications services.
- Acting as team lead on the negotiation and drafting of numerous multi-million dollar funding agreements for the Australian Renewable Energy Agency.
- Providing probity and strategic procurement advice to the Department of Industry and Science/ Education and Training on the Australian Apprenticeships Management System.
- Advising on over $1.2bn of funding agreements under the Department of Resources Energy and Tourism’s Solar Flagships Program.
- Acting as team lead on the drafting of a data licencing MOU and related Head Data Licencing arrangements between PSMA Australia Ltd and the Office of Spatial Policy.