By Luke Hooper, Special Counsel
This publication is filled with legal and regulatory developments designed to help super fund trustees meet the challenges of minimising the impact and maximising strategic opportunities arising from regulatory change.
In this month’s MOving Ahead:
- APRA releases Prudential Practice Guide CPG 234 Information Security
- ASIC releases its consultation paper setting out its proposals for guidance on exercising its product intervention power
- APRA amends its FAQs in respect of the Protecting Your Superannuation Package reforms
- APRA releases FAQs on the development of APRA Prudential Standard SPS 515 Strategic Planning and Member Outcomes and the introduction of an annual outcomes assessment
- APRA releases an application form and instruction guide for persons seeking to hold a stake of more than 15% in a RSE licensee
- The Treasury Laws Amendment (Putting Members’ Interests First) Bill 2019 is introduced
- ASIC releases a consultation paper about whether it should remake ASIC Class Order [CO 09/437] Departed former temporary residents’ superannuation–Disclosure relief
- ASIC approves AFCA Rules change for legacy complaints
- The ATO releases information in order to assist trustees with what to consider when a super income stream starts or stops
- The ATO amends ATO Law Companion Rulings LCR 2018/5 First home super saver scheme
- The Federal Government’s Review Panel issues its report assessing APRA’s ability to respond to an environment of growing complexity and emerging risks for APRA’s regulated sectors.
Get the latest news insights and articles straight to your inbox, simply enter your details.