Warren advises on mergers and acquisitions, strategic corporate work and intellectual property. He has particular expertise in relation to governance, distribution, international trade, franchising matters and commercialisation of intellectual property.
Warren holds a Masters of Commercial Law and, coupled with his extensive experience providing advice to boards in relation to key acquisitions and growth projects, is able to provide practical and commercial advice to clients on contract law, competition law, corporations law and intellectual property protection.
He is known for providing results-oriented advice, focusing quickly upon the key issues and offering strategic solutions and insights.
Warren’s clients include global clients such as Specsavers, Plantronics, Cox, Continental Tyres as well as many large and growing domestic Australian companies.
Warren’s expertise includes:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Franchising and Intellectual Property
- Strategic advice to large corporates and growth companies.
- Advised on sale of a tablet manufacturing business to Pact Group (ASX:PGH).
- Advised on sale of Jetts to Quadrant Private Equity.
- Assisting Europcar, Specsavers and Bank of Queensland with their franchising strategies.
- Advised on sale of Laser Plumbing & Electrical Group to Belron (O’Brien Glass).
- Advised on sale of St David’s Dairy to Longtable (ASX:LON).
- Recommended Lawyer, Best Lawyers in Australia.
- Recommended Lawyer, Corporate and M&A, The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific.
- Recognised in Who’s Who Legal for Franchise Law.