Virginia’s key areas of focus are equity and debt capital markets, governance, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and corporate advisory. She provides clients with access to high level skills in areas that are heavily regulated and highly technical and is noted for her impressive turnaround and accessibility to clients.
Virginia has particular expertise in advising clients in the energy and resources, technology, agriculture, retail and manufacturing sectors.
Virginia’s expertise includes:
- Equity capital markets
- Initial public offerings
- Private placements
- Secondary offerings (including rights offerings)
- Securities law and exchange compliance
- Securities regulation and enforcement
- Corporate governance and director duties
- Takeovers and reconstructions.
- Advising TXT Limited on its IPO and ASX listing.
- Advising Cubix PLC on its dual listing and reverse takeover of an ASX listed entity.
- Advising an Augur Resources Limited in relation to goldfield project in PNG.
- Advising Tiger Resources on its $20 m placement and accelerated non-renounceable rights issue.
- Pangang Group Steel on the sale of its metal ore and titanium assets.
- Solar Ventures Limited on its reverse takeover of an ASX listed entity.
- Advising Bravo Limited on its IPO and ASX Listing.
- Recommended Lawyer, Commercial Law, Corporate Law and Corporate/Governance Practice, Best Lawyers in Australia.
- Recommended Lawyer, M&A, Doyle’s Guide.
- M&A / Corporate Advisory ,