Tom specialises in structured finance across a range of asset classes including real estate, debt, transport assets and infrastructure. Tom has advised sponsors and lenders on a wide range of such matters in Australia, the United Kingdom, China and the United States.
Tom specialises in drafting and negotiating all types of debt arrangements including single and multiple financier facilities, limited recourse finance documentation including note programs, security arrangements and inter-creditor agreements. The structures frequently involve cross border structuring issues.
Tom was previously the general counsel of Allco Finance Group and oversaw the development and sale of multiple projects and funds.
Tom’s expertise includes:
- Note Programs
- Facility Agreements
- Financial Services
- Aerospace & Defence.
- Advising KV Aviation with respect to the sale of MSN 24084.
- Advising the Kinghorn Foundation with respect to the sale of Mezzanine Receivable and Asset Notes with respect to MSN 491 and MSN 509.
- Advising KV Aviation with respect to the sale of MSN 3400 and MSN 3376.
- Advising PWC (joint and several liquidators of CITIC Capital China Mezzanine Fund Limited) with respect to its restructuring and exit strategy in connection with of MSN777 and MSN 781.
- Recommended Lawyer, Aviation Law, Best Lawyers in Australia.
- Recommended Lawyer, Transport: Aviation, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific.
- Banking & Finance ,