Tim specialises in project finance, corporate finance and acquisition finance. He has acted on many high-profile financings in a broad range of sectors, including renewables, oil and gas, healthcare, media and gaming.
He has particular expertise in the financing of renewable energy projects, having advised on a number of significant transactions in the sector.
Tim acts for both lenders and sponsors and has extensive international finance experience, having worked for leading law firms in London. Tim is admitted in New South Wales and England & Wales.
Tim’s expertise includes:
- Corporate finance
- Acquisition finance
- Projects and infrastructure finance
- Structured and asset finance.
- Acting for Edify Energy on the A$220 million project financing of the Darlington Point Solar Farm near Darlington Point, New South Wales.
- Acting for the project company and Macquarie Capital on the A$400 million project financing of Australia’s first large scale waste-to-energy project, the Kwinana Waste-to-Energy Project.
- Acting for Santos on US$1.2 billion term loan and bridge facilities provided in connection with its acquisition of Western Australia-based Quadrant Energy.
- Acting for Edify Energy on the A$308 million project financing of the 200 MW Daydream and Hayman Solar Farms near Collinsville, Queensland.
- Acting for Australian Unity’s Healthcare Property Trust on facilities to finance the development of a new public hospital as part of the Herston Quarter Redevelopment in Brisbane.
Tim worked on these projects prior to joining Mills Oakley in August 2019.
- Finance ,