Stuart has over 20 years’ experience in dispute resolution and insolvency and he is recognised as one of Melbourne’s leading insolvency lawyers. He has acted for banks, lenders, insurers and companies in a broad range of litigious matters. Stuart is highly regarded for his commerciality and desire to resolve matters quickly.
Stuart’s clients include some of Melbourne’s leading insolvency practitioners whom he has represented as administrators, receivers, liquidators and trustees.Stuart has also acted for directors, creditors and stakeholders in various high-profile insolvency administrations and has been praised for his ‘solution-focused’ approach.
Stuart’s areas of expertise include:
- Corporate insolvency
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Banking and finance litigation
- Director’s duties and obligations
- Corporate restructure.
- Ranked Lawyer, (Band 3), Restructuring/Insolvency, Melbourne, Chambers Asia-Pacific Lawyers 2018.
- Recommended Individual, Restructuring/Insolvency, Melbourne, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018.
- Preeminent Restructuring and Insolvency Lawyer in the 2018 Doyle’s Guide.