Stuart has recognised experience in many forms of insurance disputation and advises Australia’s leading insurance companies in all aspects of injury and property liability insurance litigation.
He brings particular expertise in defence of personal injury litigation and regularly advises in relation to specialty and complex claims.
Stuart is renowned for his easy to follow advice and exceptional client service, aimed at successfully steering complex litigation toward a timely resolution.
His clients include national and ASX listed Insurers, private clients and self-insureds.
Stuart’s expertise includes:
- Conducting litigation in all Courts
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Statutory workcover and public liability injury claims
- Statutory and subrogated recovery actions
- Defence of OH&S Prosecutions
- Professional indemnity claims.
- Indemnity dispute for injury claim resulting from minors driving an unregistered motor vehicle on private property.
- Indemnity dispute regarding liability to a third party for property damage, late notification and dual insurance considerations.
- Defence of an injury claim arising from failed modifications to a motor vehicle.
- Submissions and representation on behalf of professionals in response to regulatory inquiries.
- Numerous Supreme and County Court Litigation matters.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Recommended Lawyer, Insurance, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific.
- Recommended Lawyer, Product Liability Litigation, Best Lawyers in Australia.