Stephanie has close to 10 years of experience within the corporate and commercial advisory fields of law. Stephanie specialises in mergers and acquisitions, capital raisings, shareholder matters, Corporations Act compliance and general commercial contracting across a variety of industry sectors.
Stephanie is renowned for her attention to detail and providing exceptional client service.
Stephanie’s clients include a number of ASX listed and privately owned companies.
Stephanie’s experience includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity and capital raising
- General commercial agreements
- General corporate / commercial advice.
- Acting for the Shingle Inn Group in respect of the roll up of their group of companies into the Franchise Retail Brands initial public offering.
- Acting for Eureka Group Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries in respect of the acquisition of various mergers and acquisitions of aged care, retirement and seniors focussed assets.
- Acting for Rubicor Group Limited in respect of the acquisition of Makesafe Traffic Management.
- Acting for an incorporated joint venture between a domestic developer and a Chinese based state owned corporation, in the acquisition and development of serviced apartments across multiple towers on the Gold Coast.
- Acting for a German company in the part acquisition of an Australian manufacturing company valued at $88m.
- Acting for a US based company in the part acquisition of an Australian supplier and distributor of work place health and safety products.
- Acting for Perpetual Equity Investment Company Limited in respect of its capital raising via a non-renounceable pro rata offer to raise up to approximately $71m and an offer to the general public to raise up to $30m.
- M&A / Corporate Advisory ,