Shaun has significant experience in infrastructure, acquisition and technology finance transactions and has advised some of Australia’s leading companies and project sponsors, as well as some of Australia’s newest startups, on structuring their debt and equity arrangements.
Shaun is famous for working on market-first transactions such as the first aggregator bond issuances for social infrastructure in the UK and Australia and structured financing transactions with governments and major energy companies.
Shaun’s expertise includes:
- Debt structuring and documentation
- Equity and debt structuring advice for infrastructure, acquisition and technology transactions
- Bankability issues in infrastructure projects and acquisitions
- Digital Finance including Fintech regulation and marketplace lending
- Restructuring and turnaround advice.
- Advising Houston’s Farm on their operational turnaround and debt restructure (Winner of Turnaround Management Association medium-sized Deal of the Year 2018).
- Advising Community Housing Limited on their financing under the NHFIC bond aggregator.
- Advising Clearmatch Australia on their initial debt capital raisings and marketplace lending platform.
- Advising leading Australian medical technology provider in relation to equity and profit-sharing arrangements.
- Advising Freedom Foods Group Limited in relation to their $130m corporate refinancing.
- Advising a private agri-mineral provider on their $45m offshore refinancing with Hong-Kong based capital fund.
- Advising Onsite Rental Group Limited on their $400m debt restructure with major lenders and US Term B Loan providers.
- Advising two global commodity providers on cross-border prepayment and revenue-streaming structures.
- Banking & Financial Institutions ,
- Energy, Mining & Resources ,
- Public Sector ,
- Projects & Construction ,
- Telecommunications, Media & Technology ,