Robin has over 20 years’ experience acting for corporate and commercial clients in Australia and overseas.
He has particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate and asset finance, business structuring and restructuring.
Robin also advises on negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, corporate regulatory matters, resolution of commercial disputes and assisting international clients to establish business operations in Australia.
In recent years, Robin has gained a significant reputation acting for clients in the primary health and allied health care sectors Australia-wide.
Robin’s expertise includes:
- Acquisitions and sales of businesses
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Business structuring and restructuring
- Corporate and asset financing and refinancing
- Transactions in the primary health and allied health care sectors.
- Acting on a wide range of acquisitions and disposals of professional services firms and medical/dental/allied health practices Australia-wide.
- Acting for a major regional property developer on the financing and refinancing of property developments.
- Acting for a leading Australian bank in relation to corporate equipment refinancing arrangements.
- Acting for the owners of a national manufacturing company on the sale of 75% of the business to an ASX listed leading building products company in Australia and New Zealand.
- Advising on the merger between two leading Australian and New Zealand law firms.
- Acting for a leading Swiss bank on the purchase of a billion dollar loan book.
- Advising a global financial services provider on the restructure of their Sydney-based operations.
- M&A / Corporate Advisory ,