Paul has particular expertise in employment law, workplace relations, work health and safety, equal opportunity and discrimination. He brings a wealth of experience from the high level advising he has undertaken for a cross-section of employers in the construction, manufacturing and service industry.
He is a leading expert in enterprise bargaining and is well versed in litigating matters that require Court or Tribunal resolution. He is renowned for providing exceptional client service and decisive advice on a range of industrial matters.
Paul’s expertise includes:
- Employment and Workplace Relations
- Work, Health & Safety Investigations
- Discrimination/Equal Opportunity Law
- Industry Specific Advice
- Enterprise bargaining
- Employment Contract and Award Matters
- Dispute Resolution and Negotiations with Unions
- Representation before Industrial Tribunals and Courts.
- Advising Laing O’Rourke on Fair Work and Industrial claims.
- Advising Laing O ‘Rourke on its Safety Dispute at the Sydney Opera House.
- Consulting Akzo Nobel on industry specific matters.
- Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety ,