Michael has extensive experience in assisting clients with their estate planning, estate administration, trusts and superannuation requirements.
Michael works closely with clients and their trusted advisers to ensure an estate plan is both appropriate and tailored to their unique circumstances and objectives. His extensive network and strong relationships throughout the legal, trustee company and financial services industries complement his trusted adviser status.
Michael’s understanding, yet pragmatic approach allows him to empathetically work with families when there has been death and allows him to clearly communicate his practical and considered advice, ensuring the matter is handled in the most efficient manner.
Michael’s expertise include:
- Wills (including Testamentary Trust Wills)
- Enduring Powers of Attorney, Appointments of Enduring Guardians, Advanced Care Directives
- Superannuation from an Estate Planning perspective
- Discretionary (Family) Trusts from an Estate Planning perspective
- Business Succession Planning
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Estate Administration and Estate Administration advice
- Trust advice
Professional Memberships/Accreditation & Activities
Law Society of New South Wales
- Private Advisory ,