Kym assists clients with issues arising at the end of marriage, de facto or same sex relationships. Kym also provides advice about asset protection for clients entering into relationships.
Kym understands the need for clear information, having a commercial and practical approach to solving family law problems.
Kym’s clients have praised her “professional, calm approach” and have described her as a “credit to her industry” providing a high level of service.
Kym has been a Family Law Accredited Specialist since 2007.
Kym’s expertise includes:
- Promotes the resolution of disputes respectfully whilst managing the often complex and adversarial circumstances surrounding relationship breakdowns
- Works with accountants and financial planners to consider the most financially effective way to structure the division of assets
- Experienced in advocacy and the preparation and presentation of matters for Family Court litigation where a negotiated outcome cannot be achieved
- Property settlement matters
- Applications for specific orders relating to business operations
- Applications for interim financial support and the urgent preservation of assets
- Living and other arrangements for children
- Relocation of children overseas and interstate
- Hague Convention international child abduction matters
- Western Australian surrogacy law matters.
- Leading Lawyer, Divorce and Family Law, Doyle’s Guide.
- Recommended Lawyer, Parenting, Custody and Children’s matters, Doyle’s Guide.
- Family Law ,