Kirsten Farmer is a Partner in our Sydney office working in the areas of restructure & insolvency and dispute resolution. Kirsten has particular expertise in litigious and advisory insolvency, debt recovery matters and restructuring.
Kirsten is trusted by her clients to provide strategic and commercial advice to bring about timely resolutions of complex disputes. She is an advocate for alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and negotiation. Kirsten’s clients include some of Sydney’s leading insolvency practitioners whom she has represented as administrators, receivers, liquidators and trustees.
Kirsten is a Committee Member of the NSW/ACT Division of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association and a member of the Insolvency and Reconstruction Law Committee of the Law Council of Australia.
Kirsten’s expertise includes:
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Real Estate
Professional Memberships/ Accreditation & Activities
- Recommended Lawyer, Restructuring & Insolvency, Asia-Pacific Legal 500
- Recommended Lawyer, Insolvency and Reorganisation, Best Lawyers Australia
- Member of the Insolvency and Reconstruction Law Committee of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Committee Member of the NSW/ACT Division of ARITA
- Law and Economics (University of Adelaide)