James is an experienced corporate lawyer, having worked in private practice in Australia and the United Kingdom, and completed secondments with Telstra Corporation Limited and AusNet Services.
James has acted on a wide variety of transactions, including private M&A, capital raisings, and procurement arrangements.
James also provides general corporate and commercial advice, including in respect of technology-related arrangements, and privacy and data security considerations, which leverage James’ 12 month secondment in Telstra Corporation Limited’s Technology Legal Team.
James’ expertise includes:
- Private M&A;
- General commercial contracting and advice;
- Corporate governance;
- Technology procurement arrangements;
- Privacy and data security advice.
- Advising Jetts Fitness on its sale to Quadrant Private Equity.
- Advising Colonial Farms Australia on its sale to Turi Foods.
- Advising Cox Automotive on its merger with CarsGuide.
- Advising ESCO Pacific and Palisade Investment Partners on the Ross River Solar Farm project.
- M&A / Corporate Advisory ,