Harry brings a wealth of experience in advising corporate clients, private family business groups and high net worth individuals from across a range of industries including the property development, construction, manufacturing, wholesale, retail, information technology and professional services industries.
Harry also advises on complex estate and succession planning matters and drafting complex wills, trust documents, and other commercial documents required for the succession plan.
Harry’s expertise includes:
- Complex business and estate restructuring
- Succession planning
- Income tax (domestic and international)
- Capital gains tax
- Stamp duty
- Goods and services tax and other indirect taxes
- Business restructures
- Mergers and acquisitions and other commercial arrangements, particularly where taxation issues must be addressed.
- Negotiating with the Australian Taxation Office and State Revenue Office on behalf of a range of clients in mitigating their tax exposure, with compelling objections in complex matters against assessments raised by those revenue authorities under audit.
- Recommended Lawyer, Superannuation Law, Best Lawyers in Australia.