Cindy has over 15 years’ experience in corporate and commercial law, mergers & acquisitions and risk management.
Cindy advises on negotiated sales and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments and exits, capital raisings (public and private), corporate restructures and general corporate/commercial matters.
She has worked with Australian, Hong Kong and US listed entities, privately owned and founder-led entities, private equity firms and investment houses.
Cindy’s experience includes nine years working with global law firm Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom in Hong Kong, having commenced her career in the M&A team at Herbert Smith Freehills in Melbourne.
Prior to joining Mills Oakley, Cindy held senior in-house legal and risk positions at Telstra, National Australia Bank and MinterEllison, where her pragmatic and commercial approach to legal risks was acclaimed.
Cindy’s expertise includes:
- Corporate law, including capital raisings and corporate restructures
- Mergers & acquisitions
- General commercial law
- Corporate governance
Professional Memberships/Accreditation & Activities
- Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia
- Ian Falconer Award for Best Graduating Student of Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance (2019)
- Cindy is admitted to practice in Victoria and Hong Kong and holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) and Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from The University of Adelaide
- M&A / Corporate Advisory ,