Catie is an experienced commercial lawyer focusing on energy, transport and infrastructure projects. She has advised and acted for both the public and private sector on large construction, procurement and outsourcing projects including projects delivered as public private partnerships. Her knowledge has been acquired from a variety of roles where she has provided strategic and commercial advice across a range of Australian and international projects.
Catie’s expertise includes:
- Construction and infrastructure projects in the transport, energy and resources and water industries;
- Joint ventures, shareholders’ agreements and private M&A;
- Logistics and supply contracts;
- General commercial agreements.
- Advising the Thriving Communities Partnership in respect of the establishment of the “One Stop One Story Hub”;
- Advising the Universal Improvement Company in respect of its Kestrel Licence Agreement with Yarra Trams and TransLink Transit Authority;
- Advising a consortium on all legal aspects of the harvesting, transportation and export of fire damaged timber in New South Wales and Victoria;
- Advising a Commonwealth body on the design and construction of its new premises in Melbourne;
- Advising Elgas Limited in respect of Recoverable Works Agreements in respect of pipelines that it owns and operates in Victoria;
- Advising a rolling stock manufacturer in respect of a number of potential manufacture and supply arrangements with various State transport authorities;
- Advising Caraniche Limited in respect of the provision of alcohol and other drug rehabilitation services in the Victorian prison system.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Recognised Lawyer, Commercial Law, Construction/Infrastructure Law and Energy Law, Best Lawyers in Australia
- M&A / Corporate Advisory ,