Carly is an Accredited Specialist with over ten years of experience working exclusively in the area of family law. Carly has a sound expertise in a range of matters including property settlements (both married and de facto), involving complex financial and corporate structures and third-party issues, parenting matters (domestic and internationally), binding financial agreements, child support, divorce and collaborative family law. Carly also has experience in family provision matters.
Carly is dedicated and committed to meeting the needs of her clients. Whilst Carly has extensive experience in litigated matters, she is dedicated to working with clients to resolve their family law matters as quickly and effectively as possible. Carly endeavours to support her clients by providing practical and relevant solutions to their family law issues. She has a genuine interest in striving to achieve outcomes for her clients that provide them with closure following a difficult stage of life, individually and for their family.
Carly’s expertise includes:
- Property settlements
- Financial structures, including complex matters
- Child Support
- Parenting issues
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Third party family law issues
- International family law issues
- Collaborative family law.
- Acting in international and domestic child relocation matters – both for the party seeking to relocate and the party opposing same.
- Acting in numerous contested property and parenting proceedings requiring higher level representation.
- Advising and representing third parties to family law proceedings.
- Negotiating and assisting to resolve matters involving complex parenting and financial issues to avoid protracted litigation.
- Family Law Rising Star, New South Wales, Doyle’s Guide.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Accredited Specialist in Family Law
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Family Law Section, Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Women Lawyers Association of New South Wales
- Member of:
- Central Sydney Collaborative Family Law Practice Group
- Collaborative Professionals (NSW) Inc
- Australian Association of Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Family Law ,