Blair is an expert in brand protection.
He advises Australia’s leading companies and high profile individuals on all aspects of intellectual property law and practice. Blair helps turn dreams into assets.
Blair works with a diverse client base and has a particular interest in food and beverage, skincare and cosmetics, IT, fashion and celebrity endorsements. Blair’s clients include start up ventures, individuals and small to medium companies.
He has significant experience in copyright, design, software licensing and patent strategies. While his specialisation is mainly trade marks, Blair also has experience in all forms of IP litigation including trade mark infringement, patent litigation and breach of confidence matters. Blair has been involved in significant cases before the Commissioner of Trade Marks and the Australian Federal Courts.
Blair’s expertise includes:
- Trade mark creation
- Matters relating to trade mark ownership
- Matters relating to trade mark protection
- Licensing of trade marks
- Copyright matters
- Design matters
- Software licensing matters
- Patent strategies.
Blair represents and has protected the trade marks of the following individuals and companies:
- Miranda Kerr
- Adriano Zumbo
- Anna Polyvou
- Showpo Fashion
- Dr Boom
- Ams Furniture
- Blow Bar Co
- Get Kids Cooking
- Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride.
- Recommended Lawyer, Intellectual Property, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific.
Professional Memberships, Accreditations & Activities
- Member of the New South Wales Law Society.
- Member of the New Zealand Law Society.
- Member of the International Trade Marks Association (INTA).
- Entitled to practice in the High Court of Australia.
- Intellectual Property ,