Andrea has worked exclusively in family law for more than 20 years.
Andrea takes pride in providing not just the best advice possible but advice that is right for each client in their individual circumstances. She understands that each client has different requirements, different experiences and different expectations.
Andrea’s clients benefit from her expertise and personable, non-judgmental approach. She has particular experience in complex financial and parenting matters.
Andrea graduated from Macquarie University in Sydney with a combined Arts/Laws degree. She also has a Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law, has completed a Master of Laws in Applied Family Law and is an Accredited Specialist (NSW) in family law.
Andrea actively supports a range of local, national and international charities and is keenly involved in the Canberra community including the ACT Women’s Legal Centre, Oxfam Australia and TEAR Australia. She is currently the Chair of the ACT Law Society’s Family Law Committee.
Andrea’s expertise includes:
- Complex parenting & financial matters
- Representation of children
- Financial Agreements
- Child Support Advocacy in the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Acting as a qualified and experienced Independent Children’s Lawyer
- Appearing as a Solicitor Advocate in the Family Court, Federal Circuit Court of Australia and the ACT and NSW Courts.
- Acting as trial advocate in relocation proceedings in the Family Court.
- Advising on complex financial settlements in rural/regional New South Wales.
- Recommended Lawyer, Family & Divorce Law, Doyle’s Guide.
- Recommended Parenting, Custody & Children’s Matters Lawyers, Doyle’s Guide.
- Family Law ,