Anastasia (Ana) assists clients with all issues arising at the end of marriage, de facto or same sex relationships, including financial and parenting matters.
Ana has practised exclusively in Family Law since 2011 and has significant experience across complex parenting matters, arrangements for parents to spend time with their children, and matters involving family violence.
Ana’s prior years practising in commercial and property law enable Ana to apply a commercial and practical approach to financial matters including asset protection at the commencement of or during relationships.
Ana has a Master of Laws in Applied Family Law and has attained national mediation accreditation.
Anastasia’s expertise includes:
- Promoting the resolution of disputes respectfully whilst managing the often complex and adversarial circumstances surrounding relationship breakdowns
- Experience in advocacy and the preparation of and presentation of parenting and financial matters for Family Court litigation where a negotiated or mediated outcome cannot be achieved
- Living and other arrangements for children, including where there is high conflict and/or risk to children
- Relocation of children overseas and interstate
- Hague Convention international child abduction matters
- Western Australian surrogacy law matters
- Family Violence matters
- Working with accountants and financial planners to consider the most financially effective way to structure the division of assets
- Applications for specific orders relating to business operations
- Applications for interim financial support and the urgent preservation of assets
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- LLM – Master of Laws (Applied Family Law)
- Nationally Accredited Mediator (AIFLAM)
- Law Society Member
- Family Law Practitioner’s Association Member and Councillor
- Family Law ,