Adam has more than 15 years’ experience acting on a range of structured property transactions for public and private sector clients.
He is renowned for his technical legal expertise and accuracy, his commerciality and his responsiveness.
Adam acts for a wide range of government departments and agencies, with deep experience acting for the Departments of Defence, Finance, Home Affairs, Industry, Innovation and Science, and Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities, as well as for Australian Hearing Services, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, the Australian Renewable Energy Agency, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, the Federal Court of Australia, and the National Capital Authority.
He also acts for a range of private sector clients, including the Bendigo Bank, the Bulum Group, CorVal, the Evri Group, Ganellen, Hindmarsh, Icon Co, Justar Property, Leda Properties, MBark, the National Australia Bank, and Sportsbet.
Adam’s expertise includes:
- Property sales and acquisitions
- Property development
- Property finance
- Planning law
- Environmental law.
- Advising the Department of Finance in relation to the sale of the National Emergency Management Centre at Mount Macedon, Victoria.
- Advising the Department of Finance in relation to the planning aspects of the sale of the Anzac Park East and Anzac Park West Buildings, Parkes, ACT.
- Advising the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science in relation to site selection for the National Radioactive Waste Management Facility.
- Advising Leda Properties in relation to its leasing of the South.Point Tuggeranong Shopping Centre, ACT.
- Advising Ganellen in relation to its leasing of the Chisholm Shopping Centre.
- Advising Hindmarsh in relation to its Tarlo development at Woden, ACT.
- Advising MBark in relation to its proposed development at the Federal Golf Course, Red Hill, ACT.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Lawyer of the Year – Leasing Law, The Best Lawyers in Australia
- Recognised Lawyer, Government Practice, Leasing Law, Real Property Law, The Best Lawyers in Australia
- Leading Individual, Government Practice, Leasing Law, Real Property Law, The Best Lawyers in Australia
- Recommended Lawyer, Real Estate, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific.
- Leading Lawyer, Property and Real Estate (ACT), Doyle’s Guide.
- Chair of the ACT Law Society’s Property Law Committee.
- Member of the ACT Division of the Property Council of Australia’s Economic Development and Infrastructure Committee.