Ada has deep experience in the Public Law sector and advises Commonwealth departments and stakeholders on all aspects of litigation and policy.
She brings particular expertise in litigious matters and regularly advises on pursuing and defending claims in relation to judicial review and merits review in the Federal Court of Australia, Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
She is renowned for providing exceptional client service, sharp legal and strategic advice and regularly appears as solicitor advocate in successfully defending matters which come before the Court and other administrative bodies.
Ada’s clients include the Department of Home Affairs, Services Australia and the National Disability Insurance Agency.
Ada’s expertise includes:
- Acting for the Minister for Immigration in thousands of judicial and merits review matters including challenges to visa and other immigration decisions made by administrative tribunals, Ministerial delegates and the Minister personally
- Advising various government agencies on implementing effective litigation strategies and how to achieve legislative and policy outcomes
- Advising government agencies on the construction, interpretation and application of their portfolio legislation and policy documents and providing legal opinions on a range of complex legal issues
- Conducting alternative dispute resolution for the National Disability Insurance Agency and Services Australia in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- Acting for the Child Support Registrar in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, the Federal Court of Australia, Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- BXK17 v Minister for Immigration  FCA 278.
- TRVH and National Disability Insurance Agency  AATA 1613.
- He v Secretary, Department of Education, Skills and Employment FedCFamC2G  356.
Professional Memberships / Accreditation & Activities
- Member of the NSW Law Society
- Government ,