A notary has been likened to “an International Justice of the Peace”, because the majority of the work of a notary involves documentation required by a client for overseas use.
Services that Mills Oakley Public Notaries in New South Wales can provide include:
- Authenticating official, Government and personal documents and information for use overseas;
- Witnessing signatures of individuals to documents and authenticating identity;
- Witnessing Powers of Attorney for use overseas;
- Certifying true copies of documents for use overseas;
- For corporations and business, witnessing documents and authenticating status and transactions;
- Dealing with documentation for land, property and deceased estates overseas; and
- Obtaining the legalisations and certifications needed to satisfy the official documentation requirements of a range of countries.